A discriminating selection of matter which has been printed. Visitors in search of matter which has not been printed are advised to look elsewhere
- A series of--er--humorous postcards, probably from the late forties or early fifties.
- Paperback book covers, from the personal collection of Tom Tomorrow, packrat extraordinaire.
- Cute collection stationary.
- Appreciate America!
- What Shall I Cook Today? The front and back of a cookbook put out by Spry Vegetable Shortening.
- The Dole "Lighten Up Your Day!" press release which inspired this cartoon--parts one, two, three, four, and five.
- The World Peace Insurance Company--a post-WWI utopian plan for peace promoted by one H. Gershowitz of Brooklyn, NY. These are two old posters I found in a used bookstore in rural Connecticut; they're pretty large so I've split them to make it easier on those of you with dial-up connections. The first poster contains only text--here's part one, part two, part three, and part four (and here's the reply coupon. The second poster presents its arguments in graphic form--here's part one and part two.
- Kool Aid Scouts for America front and back.